. . . “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)
Community Church of the Sandias is a non-denominational body of believers dedicated to the lordship of Jesus Christ and the leading of the Holy Spirit.
We are located at 43 Frost Road in Sandia Park, New Mexico
- In accordance with the gathering restrictions set down by the governor of New Mexico, our service for the next couple of Sundays will be available on Facebook. Tap on the Facebook icon above to join our service at 10;30 on Sunday.
- Our 2020 PRAM Ball is scheduled for Friday, May 1st. Registration is now open.
Regular Activities (all are at the church unless otherwise noted):
- 8:30 am – Adult Sunday School
- 10:15 am – Praise, worship, and teaching
- 1:00 pm – Potluck and fellowship (1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays of the month)
- 5:30 pm – Community prayer at Vista Grande Church
- 9:30 am – Ladies’ Coffee Klatch & Praise & Prayer (2nd Friday of the month, next scheduled 04/10/20)
- 4:00 pm – Teen Evangelism Study
- 8:00 am – Elder’s meeting (3rd Saturday of the month, next scheduled 04/18/20)
- 9:00 am – Men’s breakfast (3rd Saturday of the month, next scheduled 04/18/20)
- 10:00 am – Church cleaning (3rd Saturday of the month, next scheduled 04/18/20)
( Last updated: March 28, 2020 at 16:43 pm )