. . . “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)
Community Church of the Sandias is a non-denominational body of believers dedicated to the lordship of Jesus Christ and the leading of the Holy Spirit.
We are located at 43 Frost Road in Sandia Park, New Mexico
Regular Activities (all are at the church unless otherwise noted):
- 8:30 am – Adult Sunday School
- 10:15 am – Praise, worship, and teaching
- 1:00 pm – Potluck and fellowship (1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays of the month, next scheduled 02/02/20)
- 5:30 pm – Community prayer at Vista Grande Church
- 4:00 pm – Teen Evangelism Study
- 9:30 am – Ladies’ Coffee Klatch & Praise & Prayer (2nd Friday of the month, next scheduled 02/14/20)
- 8:00 am – Elder’s meeting (3rd Saturday of the month, next scheduled 02/15/20)
- 9:00 am – Men’s breakfast (3rd Saturday of the month, next scheduled 02/15/20)
- 10:00 am – Church cleaning (3rd Saturday of the month, next scheduled 02/15/20)
( Last updated: January 22, 2020 at 15:33 pm )