. . . “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)
Community Church of the Sandias is a non-denominational body of believers dedicated to the lordship of Jesus Christ and the leading of the Holy Spirit.
We are located at 43 Frost Road in Sandia Park, New Mexico
- Note that our Thanksgiving pot luck will be at 1:00 pm on Sunday, 11/18. Feel free to join us for this meal of Thanksgiving. The church and our fellowship will provide a wealth of goodies.
- There will be a special Thanksgiving service by the East Mountain Ministerial Association at the Lion’s Club in Moriarty at 5:00 pm on Sunday, 11/18.
Regular Activities (all are at the church unless otherwise noted):
- 9:00 am – Adult Sunday School
- 10:15 am – Praise, worship, and teaching
- 1:00 pm – Potluck and fellowship (3rd Sunday of the month, next scheduled 11/18/18)
- 9:30 am – Women’s Bible study at Pearl Rivera’s
- 7:30 am – Prayer at woodsEnd Church
- 4:00 pm – Teen Evangelism Study
- 9:30 am – Ladies’ Coffee Klatch & Praise & Prayer (2nd Friday of the month, next scheduled 11/09/18)
- 2:00 pm – Church cleaning (1st Friday of the month, next scheduled 11/02/18)
- 8:00 am – Men’s breakfast (3rd Saturday of the month, next scheduled 11/17/18)
( Last updated: November 14, 2018 at 22:52 pm )