. . . “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)
Community Church of the Sandias is a non-denominational body of believers dedicated to the lordship of Jesus Christ and the leading of the Holy Spirit.
We are located at 43 Frost Road in Sandia Park, New Mexico
We are going to worship Jesus while abiding to the law of the land. We will maintain social distancing by continuing to bring our services to you via Facebook! We are back in our church.Come join us for :Worship MusicTeachingPrayerSocially Distanced Fellowship
Regular Activities (all are at the church unless otherwise noted):
- 8:30 am – Adult Sunday School
- 10:15 am – Praise, worship, and teaching
- 1:00 pm – Potluck and fellowship (1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays of the month)
- 5:30 pm – Community prayer at Vista Grande Church
- 9:30 am – Ladies’ Coffee Klatch & Praise & Prayer (2nd Friday of the month, next scheduled 06/12/20)
- 4:00 pm – Teen Evangelism Study
- 8:00 am – Elder’s meeting (3rd Saturday of the month, next scheduled 06/20/20)
- 9:00 am – Men’s breakfast (3rd Saturday of the month, next scheduled 06/20/20)
- 10:00 am – Church cleaning (3rd Saturday of the month, next scheduled 06/20/20)
( Last updated: June 5, 2020 at 18:31 pm )